Good morning lovelies!
I’m really jolly and excited this morning because in a few minutes, I’ll be trying out a new church. To be honest, I’m a little nervous too. Finding a church that I love is really important since I’ll probably be in this area for a while. :/… (oh the joys of paying off loans!)
I spent much of this week
looking for, finding, and being disappointed by cars.
Can any salesman be trusted? I’m not sure.
Shopping for cars is a tough road
and when you’re on the budget that I am… It’s even tougher.
On the bright side, my mom and I had fun being totally poker faced at a car dealership today…
Even with my continual joblessness and lack of car,
I know that I still have many things to be thankful to God for.
His blessings are always there… Even if I’m too blocked by negative to see them.
I’m so thankful for:
- SAVINGS BONDS: these little beauties seemed pretty pointless to me when I was a child. (I couldn’t really use or play with them). Now that I’m an adult, I cashed those suckers in and actually have a down payment for a car. HELLO GROWN UP LADY!! Thanks Grandma!
- My darling boy who let me cry cry cry when I felt hopeless about finding a job…
- My 2-year-old cousin who brought me so much joy yesterday. She was jumping all over me and playing. She’s a little crazy, but I honestly can’t wait to hang with her on the beach this week!
- The Tracker that never was. Let me explain this… Earlier this week, I found a fab Chevy Tracker (used) that I swore was meant to be mine. I prayed/thought about it all week and we even put a down payment on it. Unfortunately, after taking it to the mechanic, we learned of some issues with the car. For the price, I guess the issues we inevitable, but it still wasn’t worth the risk. The set back made me a little sad, but I know that God didn’t allow that plan to work out for a reason and now I’m waiting on the RIGHT car.
- The most precious kitten in the whole world, WINSTON came into where I volunteer. He’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Even had my cat hating granny thinking of ways to get him adopted. I hope he finds a family soon!
- Quality time with my little (step) brother this week 🙂 he’s cool! He helped me with the cats !
- SHANE AND SHANE CONCERT. (I’ll post about this later)
I know that God has blessed me immensely and thanking Him is necessary.
What are the things that you’re especially thankful for this week??
Let me know